postingan pertama di tahun 2008....gugi gugi
wanna share my experience when I met a backstabber on the backstage (hihihi, biar dramatis ajah judulnya)
have u ever felt not being appreciated in Ur life and for what u did?
have u ever felt being humiliated in front of public?
have u ever felt not treated as you were supposed to be?
have u ever experienced to admitted the mistakes u weren't done?
have u ever been blamed for a single thing you did?
have u ever met a person who felt satisfied after hurt others feeling?
have u ever found a man who feels so superior and thought others were inferior?
have u ever met a person who thought nobody was right but him?
have u ever met a kinda man like this?
wanna share my experience when I met a backstabber on the backstage (hihihi, biar dramatis ajah judulnya)
have u ever felt not being appreciated in Ur life and for what u did?
have u ever felt being humiliated in front of public?
have u ever felt not treated as you were supposed to be?
have u ever experienced to admitted the mistakes u weren't done?
have u ever been blamed for a single thing you did?
have u ever met a person who felt satisfied after hurt others feeling?
have u ever found a man who feels so superior and thought others were inferior?
have u ever met a person who thought nobody was right but him?
have u ever met a kinda man like this?
if u answer YES then don't worry, you are not alone....feels better now =)
I just met a kind of person like that, woow, that's my first time...it must have been unforgettable...
stab my back from behind (hehehe, it was so crispy, everyone knows that back was laid behind)
told everybody how much he hate me, even had desire to punch me if only I were a man, but has no courage to tell it directly (fufufufu, what's a coward, isn't it)
what made him do this to me?supposed that I didn't deserve it?
Can u imagine, he did ALL those things i mentioned above for these years
(WITHOUT SAYING A REASON WHY, HE KEEPS ON HURTING PEOPLE SURROUNDING THEM...can u imagine, have to work with a man like this?if i could choose then i wont take the risk)
C'mon, grew up baby boy
u even older than me, moreover u have already married and was blessed by having a child of yours but why did the way you thinking was not smarter than 5th grade pupils?
wont u be afraid if someday, somehow you or someone u loved will experience the same thing as u did (it's not my pray for u, really...just talk bout possibility...nothing is impossible, isn't it?)
I believe in God, I'm sure that from a distance God already knows what happens but He waits...
I believe in a justice, although if I couldn't get it in this earth maybe in the next life I will
I believe God has created a kind of d*mn creature like him with one good intention for other creatures a.k.a blessing in disguise,
and at last, I start to see His plans clearly now bout these stuffs...
God wanna teach me about patience, respect and appreciate others (no matter what), treat people as we want to be treated, "IKHLAS", and "TAWAKKAL"
Thank for u my friend who can not to be named.....for helping me to be a better man
I don't have any hatred to you or a plan to do revenge
But honestly i feel so sorry to see u now....poor u
u hurt no one actually but Ur self, u gave any disrespect to nobody but Ur self, u are superior outside but inferior inside, u left nothing but jealousy and insecure feeling....
Nothing is lasts forever, I hope u will find Ur way soon before time is out and we have nowhere to hide.....
1 komentar:
Kata masku... sing SABAR yo ndhuk... kwkwkwwk...
itu kata" powerfull... and tambah lagi... hm... RASAH KAKEHAN MIKIR... emang asik hidup kie.. wkwkwk... pizz...
Ya...sudah dech...hehehe comentarnya...
Hm... ne mirip gaya kami.. cuman bedanya.. blog kami private... restricted area... wkwkwkw..tp duluan aku... weee... asik... nglangkahi meneh kie... pizzz
Posting Komentar